FAQs

1.On which social media platform you will promote your business?

I am planning to promote my business on Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, and my own website.

2. Are you the only driver for delivering food or do you have plans for attracting partners?

I am not planning to drive for my business unless it is necessary. I am planning to hire delivery drivers as Part-timers. For now, I am not planning to attract any partners.

3.If you attract partners for your business, how will you influence them to join you and who are they?

If I am attracting partners that would be any store in need of delivery partners. I would attract them with my quality of services. As for now, I am not planning for any partnership.

4. Will you deliver food to every restaurant in the town who has a home delivery option?

First, I am not just delivering food. If any restaurant needs me, I will be there.

5. Are you familiar with GPS navigation systems to make your process of food delivery convenient?

Yes, I am.

6. Are you comfortable working in various weather conditions like snow and rain, if not how will you manage your business?

Yes, I am.

7.Prioritizing multiple deliveries is sometimes hard. How will you manage them so that your every customer is satisfied?

I have my delivery drivers for shift. If it gets too busy, I will call in my casuals.

8.Are there any specific protocols and procedures for delivering food?

Yes, any product that can be legally sold will be delivered by my service.

9.Do you have any ideas to check the accuracy of the order before leaving for delivery?

Yes, I am planning to develop an App for my delivery drivers and customers for constant monitoring of my business.

10.Do you know the size of the market you are after and if there is a good revenue opportunity there for your startup? 

Yes, I have conducted extensive market research to understand the size of the market and the revenue opportunities available for my startup. Through my analysis, I have identified a significant demand for delivery services in Terrace and its surrounding areas, especially among the working class, young adults without driver’s licenses, elderly individuals, and those with mobility limitations. By offering a convenient and affordable delivery solution, I believe there is a strong revenue opportunity for my business to capitalize on.

11.What kind of funding do you need? What are the ways through which you can get capital?

In terms of funding, I am seeking initial capital to cover startup costs such as technology development, vehicle acquisition, marketing expenses, and operational overhead. There are several ways through which I am planning to secure capital for my venture, including personal investment and small business loans.

Can you break your solid vision for between six months-three years apparently?

For first Six months

• Launch Phase: In the initial six months, the primary focus will be on launching the delivery service platform in Terrace and its surrounding areas.
  • Technology Development: Develop and refine the Bounce mobile app and website to ensure a seamless ordering and delivery experience for customers.
  • Marketing Campaigns: Execute targeted marketing campaigns to raise awareness about Bounce and attract initial customers. This includes online advertisements, social media promotions, and local newspaper ads.
  • Establish Partnerships: Forge partnerships with local businesses to expand the range of products available for delivery.

For next two years-

• Expansion Phase: Expand the reach of Bounce to cover a wider geographical area within Terrace and potentially neighboring towns.
  • Customer Acquisition: Focus on acquiring and retaining customers through excellent service.
  • Diversification of Services: Explore opportunities to diversify services, such as offering specialized delivery options for groceries, medications, and other essential items.
  • Brand Building: Focus on building a strong brand identity and reputation for reliability, convenience, and quality service, positioning Bounce as a trusted delivery partner in the region.

12.Do you have a deep knowledge of your market? Are there marketing campaigns you are planning to execute?

Yes, I have a deep understanding of my target market and have developed a comprehensive marketing strategy to reach potential customers. This includes both online and offline advertising channels, such as social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram, as well as traditional methods like newspaper advertisements. I plan to execute targeted marketing campaigns to raise awareness about my delivery services and attract customers to my platform.

13.What measures are in place to differentiate Bounce from potential competitors and maintain a competitive advantage in the market?

To differentiate Bounce from potential competitors and maintain a competitive advantage in the market, I have implemented several measures. Firstly, I am leveraging technology to offer a seamless and user-friendly online ordering and delivery experience for customers. Additionally, I am planning to focus on providing exceptional customer service and building strong relationships with local businesses to offer a wide range of products for delivery. Moreover, I will continuously be monitoring market trends and customer feedback to adapt and improve my services, ensuring that Bounce remains a preferred choice for delivery needs in Terrace and its surrounding areas.

14.What factors influence customers’ decisions to use Bounce delivery service repeatedly, and how can customer loyalty be fostered and maintained?

• Convenience: Customers value the convenience of having products delivered to their doorstep, saving them time and effort.
  • Reliability: Consistently reliable and punctual deliveries build trust and confidence in Bounce’s service.
  • Customer Service: Exceptional customer service, including responsive support and resolution of issues, enhances the overall experience.

15.How can Bounce leverage customer feedback and insights to continuously improve its delivery service and better meet the evolving needs of its customer base in terrace?

• Feedback Channels: Bounce can establish multiple channels for customers to provide feedback, such as through the app, website, email, or phone.
  • Data Analysis: Analyzing customer feedback and behavior data allows Bounce to identify trends, pain points, and areas for improvement.
  • Continuous Improvement: Actively incorporating customer feedback into operational decisions and service enhancements demonstrates responsiveness and commitment to customer satisfaction.
  • Communication: Communicating with customers about changes or improvements made based on their feedback shows transparency and fosters trust.

16.What measures are in place to address issues such as product unavailability or quality concerns?

• Quality Control: Implementing rigorous quality control measures ensures that only high-quality products are sourced and delivered to customers.
  • Communication: Promptly communicating with customers about any product unavailability or quality concerns and offering suitable alternatives or refunds demonstrates transparency and accountability.
  • Supplier Relationships: Building strong relationships with suppliers and partners ensures timely restocking of inventory and minimizes product shortages.

17.How do you ensure timely and reliable delivery, especially during peak hours or inclement weather conditions?

• Advanced Planning: Anticipating peak hours and inclement weather conditions allows Bounce to allocate resources effectively and adjust delivery schedules accordingly.
  • Real-Time Tracking: Providing customers with real-time tracking updates enables them to monitor their orders and plan accordingly.